- Croquet – contact the JCR Sports Rep
- The College owns a set of punts, by Manor Place. They can be booked for free via the Intranet (SSO Required).
- Gym – Free to access, after completing safety training.
- Squash – Located in the Pav(illion)
The JCR Sports Rep, James, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College/University offers a lot of useful technological services:
- Internet Access: via the Eduroam network accross the University. Also, wired connections are available on request in most rooms.
- Your SSO: used to login to all sorts of IT systems across the University.
- Microsoft Office: you have a free subscription to all Office products for the duration of your degree. Just login with your SSO.
- OneDrive is provided for storing safely any work files.
For help with setting up devices/IT issues at University, you can contact the JCR IT Officer, Joe (email@example.com) or the College IT Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.